Take the fast track to SharePoint with AvePoint today, and save!
Deploy Microsoft® SharePoint® 2013 or 2010 – on premises or Online editions – and AvePoint's DocAve® Software Platform for SharePoint to remove the roadblocks to enterprise-wide collaboration.
- Enhanced scalability to support even more complex business objectives
- Improved Records Management to help manage the lifecycle of content in SharePoint
- Enterprise Metadata for classification to increase content search and manageability
- Simplified application development to allow organizations to get the most value from SharePoint initiatives
- Enhanced social capabilities to bolster collaboration among knowledge workers
- DocAve Migration Solutions accelerate SharePoint deployment – and value – by allowing you to rapidly upgrade your SharePoint 2007 or 2010 content into SharePoint 2010 , 2013 or SharePoint Online
- DocAve gives you the flexibility to restructure content on-the-fly whether on premise or on Office 365
- Customizable mapping ensures content is properly represented in SharePoint 2013, 2010, and SharePoint Online
Now, you can take advantage of this amazing tool at a price point that's attractive for any budget.
The savings don't stop at migration. Continue to reap SharePoint's full benefits without breaking the bank with these additional tools from AvePoint's DocAve Software Platform.
- DocAve Storage Manager: Mitigate the negative consequences of exponential data growth by combining multiple real-time and scheduled business-rules to externalize BLOB content based on file size, type, or other document features
- DocAve Archiver: Reducing compliance risks in accordance with records management policies for content preservation, remediation, or retention, DocAve Archiver reduces storage costs even further by automatically archiving SharePoint content from expensive Microsoft SQL Server® storage to less-expensive hierarchical storage systems, based upon fully customizable business rules
- DocAve Connector: Rapidly expose file share content in SharePoint as fully functional SharePoint objects without migration in order to immediately gain value from SharePoint’s document management, collaboration and search capabilities
- Completely centralize SharePoint management and application control of all your SharePoint farms- whether geo-distributed or host in the cloud on Office 365
- Reduce the costs associated with deployment and management of complex SharePoint infrastructures, regardless of number of servers or farms
- Make bulk changes to configurations and security settings across web applications, sites, folders, and lists in order to significantly reducing administration time
- Enhance SharePoint security and compliance through the standardization and enforcement of organizational policies for content provisioning and access management
- Take a look at other SharePoint Management and administrative solutions AvePoint offers
How does your organization develop and/or determine its overall governance strategy? Read through AvePoint’s Governance and Compliance Solutions to see how AvePoint can assist you in implementing sound governance and compliance strategies and policies.
- Ensure all SharePoint content – either on premise or in the cloud – is fully protected and managed
- Granular control enables more aggressive backup schedules for important content without wasting time and storage on frequent backups of non-critical content
- Pruning, retention, and storage policies further reduce costs associated with backup data and allow you to utilize robust storage systems for advanced features including de-duplication or object-based storage
- Peruse all of AvePoint’s SharePoint protection and compliance Tools and Solutions
Worried about business disruption and time-to-value? AvePoint’s DocAve software is fortified by global, live 24/7 support, as we know most migration projects happen outside of business hours. We’re here to ensure you get most out of your DocAve software. Maintenance costs include full product support as well as upgrades as they become available.